Come visit me in AnnapolisDuring the Legislative Session I welcome visitors who would like to view the legislative process. We can arrange a tour or you can shadow me as I attend session and committee hearings. To schedule a visit, please call my office. 410-841-3047
Search the site
- arizona immigration law Attorney General Constitution Constitutional deficit Delegate Dwyer Don Dwyer Dwyer Environment Eric Hartley Events Founding Fathers Gansler General Assembly gun raffle health care health freedom act illegal immigration Impeach Impeachment Impeachment video legislation marriage Maryland oath of office patapsco personhood right to carry right to work Same sex marriage sb281 Second Amendment sewage Sign Waving spills State Budget Supreme Court traditional marriage victims rights
- Health Care Freedom Act (11)
- Committee Votes SB281 (9)
- Letter to MD Attorney General Regarding the Supreme Court Decision to Uphold the Second Amendment (9)
- Operation DINO (8)
- MD Attorney General Declares Himself Unimpeachable (7)
- Marriage Amendment (5)
- Name Recognition or Identity Crisis? (5)
- Sign Waving (5)
- Bills I Sponsored that Got Killed. (4)
- MD Attorney General Faces Impeachment (4)
- Todd Arbogast: I would like to see, and would support, any effort to undo the damage SB281 is capable of, but I...
- Henry Lingenfelder: Dear Delegate Dwyer, I am a Democrat, and have been trying to do this for years. I would suggest...
- Judy: Thank you- Skip from FL! We should all work together to protect our God Given rights! Delegate...
- Chuck: Understand your complaints, but PLEASE report the facts. NO Assault weapon was used, it was a...
- areu nuts: Take some time but feel free to respond.. what animals will you hunt with this weapon? My guess is...
- luke schmitz: Thanks Don for looking our for the best interests of the people of aaco
- Brian Phelps: Thank you for all that you are doing to stand up to these liberal idiots. The entire Phelps family...
- John Thursby, Jr.: Please add me to your email list.